Julie A. Uebler is the managing partner of Uebler Law LLC. Julie is a “double Hoya” having received her undergraduate degree in Economics from Georgetown University, and her law degree from The Georgetown University Law Center. Julie has worked in the employment law field since she earned her law degree in 1993.
Julie spent the first part of her legal career representing employers: first, in the Philadelphia office of a large national law firm, and later as in-house counsel for a global pharmaceutical company where she had responsibility for all corporate and U.S. employment, employee benefits, and executive compensation matters.
Julie made the switch to representing individuals in 2003, opening a solo practice and later working with smaller specialized law firms in the Philadelphia region. In all, she has spent nearly 20 years making a difference in the work lives of individuals, protecting employee rights in the workplace, and advising executives and professionals in transition.
Julie has successfully litigated cases involving employment discrimination, discriminatory harassment, breach of contract, retaliation, wrongful discharge in violation of public policy, and violations of other statutory rights. She has also assisted numerous clients in resolving workplace disputes and claims prior to litigation, through negotiated severance and settlement agreements. In addition, Julie regularly advises executives and professionals with respect to employment matters, such as drafting and negotiating employment, executive compensation, and/or severance agreements.
Julie lives in Berwyn, Pennsylvania, with her family and two Goldendoodles.
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- New Jersey State Bar
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Georgetown University, Bachelor of Arts, Economics, 1990
- Georgetown University Law Center, Juris Doctorate, cum laude, 1993
- Attorney, Console Mattiacci Law Offices, LLC
- Attorney, Greenblatt Pierce Funt & Flores
- Attorney, Rubin, Fortunato & Harbison, PC
- Associate General Counsel, Pharmacia Corporation
- Attorney, Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, LLP
Julie Brook has worked in the legal field supporting attorneys for over a decade, at firms both large and small in the City of Philadelphia and surrounding suburbs.
Julie has skillfully supported attorneys through every stage of employment litigation and trial and is dedicated to assisting clients in their time of legal need.
Julie lives in Garnet Valley, Pennsylvania, with her husband and three children. She enjoys salsa dancing, reading, and spending time with her family.
- Widener University Law Center, Bachelor of Science, Paralegal Studies, 2021
- Delaware County Community College, Associate Degree, Paralegal Studies, 2011
- Paralegal, Weir Greenblatt Pierce LLP
- Paralegal, Greenblatt, Pierce, Funt & Flores LLC
- Paralegal, Console Mattiacci Law Offices, LLC
- Paralegal, Marshall, Dennehey, Warner, Coleman & Goggin, LLP
- Paralegal, Mintzer, Sarowitz, Zeris, Ledva & Meyers LLP